HomeHelpSearchLogin NetChows.com  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
skunked! (Read 1396 times)
Lion_Dog

I Love Chows!

skunked!
Oct 5th, 2014 at 2:06am

my poor cocoa got skunked!  Cry Cry Had to get her to the groomers as soon as i could and look at how much fur came out of her!! another dog!! haha
she still smells, but at least it's a little better.  She still is not getting any close up snuggles and hugs...but she gets a lot of bum massages (cuz she's not skunk stinky back there)  haha

cocoapuff.jpg (84 KB | 128 )
cocoapuff.jpg

IP Logged

LucyChow
BlueTongueTalker

Let Chows rule!

London, UK
Re: skunked!
Reply #1 - Oct 6th, 2014 at 7:16pm

Poor you, Cocoa Embarrassed.  You've lost half your gorgeous fur Shocked.  Was the skunk really that smelly Angry?  Hope you'll be sweet soon enough for your mum Kiss.

BTW Mummy took me to the Himalayan countries of Nepal and Bhutan for the last few weeks Smiley.  We saw lots of stray dogs especially in Bhutan Cry.  You're a lucky girl Wink.

London Chow Club - It's time for a Chow revolution!
WWW londonchowclub  
IP Logged

Lion_Dog

I Love Chows!

Reply #2 - Oct 9th, 2014 at 12:37am

Hi Lucy chow!
How lucky u r that u got to go on a plane ?? It's been so quiet at BTT that I don't even know if our fellow fur friends are even part of this wonderful site. Where is every one??????

IP Logged

LucyChow
BlueTongueTalker

Let Chows rule!

London, UK
Reply #3 - Oct 9th, 2014 at 1:43pm

Yes, Cocoa and Mum  Smiley.  I've had enough flights actually.  For once Mummy didn't put me and my pup in her suitcase so that we could see the Himalayas from planes Roll Eyes.  We even flew their own domestic flight in Bhutan.  It felt like a private jet with mainly our tour group on Grin.  We also stopped in Delhi and Mumbai, India, each way.  Mummy was surpirsed how good these airports were like any Western ones Shocked.

Please check a new Chow commuity page.  From NetChows' homepage, click right-hand from BTT on the bottom.  Also please see my twitter profile in a few days' time.  Mummy will upload some pic sent from her Bhutan tourmate.

Well, enought about us.  My jetset days are over Sad.  I hope you aren't so smelly any more, Cocoa Kiss.  Be good to your mum Wink.

London Chow Club - It's time for a Chow revolution!
WWW londonchowclub  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print