Blue Tongue Talk
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  HomeHelpSearchLogin NetChows.com  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Urinary tract infection issues (Read 840 times)
Lion_Dog

I Love Chows!

Urinary tract infection issues
May 13th, 2014 at 3:53am

hello!
It doesn't look like BTT is very active these days. Sad  Has anyone on this forum have issues with their little furball having constant UTI??  Cocoa's had 2 UTI 2-3 months apart this year.  prior to that she's also had it a couple of years ago a multiple of times.  i've been advised by the vet she needs to be on vet prescription dog food (Medi Cal Urinary SO) and i've read the ingredients and it's low quality stuff! ingredient include corn grits and by-products.  cocoa was on a raw diet and occasionally i will give her can food...all high quality food with no wheat, soy, corn or meat by-products. anyone have UTI with their chow can give me some suggestions on how to prevent it??  help!

IP Logged

LucyChow
BlueTongueTalker

Let Chows rule!

London, UK
Re: Urinary tract infection issues
Reply #1 - May 16th, 2014 at 11:29am

Hi, Cocoa and Mum.  I'm sorry that me or Mummy can't give you any advice on your wee proplem.  We hope your new diet will work and you're on the mend soon Smiley.

This site's been long gone quiet.  However, Chows haven't received good pulicity elsewhere lately.  One of us was displayed as a lion at a Chinese zoo, which could pose as a bear.  Others are painted like pandas, also in China.  This week in California, a Chow-Lab cross bit a boy and was chased off by his cat.  The dog was taken away for quarentine but he shouldn't be put down Angry.

Anyway it's nice to hear from you again, Cocoa.  Please say hello to your mum.  Also check my growls on Twitter Kiss.
« Last Edit: May 17th, 2014 at 10:42am by LucyChow »  

London Chow Club - It's time for a Chow revolution!
WWW londonchowclub  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print