Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello Again (Read 1235 times)
Rhiannon

Dragonweyr Proteus "Zen"

england
Hello Again
Feb 23rd, 2014 at 11:41am

Gosh I didnt realise i was still registered here Cheesy Spent ages trying to find a registration button.

Been out the Chow showing and breeding world for a while , but you know it  such a bad bug , ive got a young bitch that I am about to m8 as we speak..

sadly lost my old girl over a year ago and her son who was by CH Towsushet Genesis of Korina  went about 6 months later .

Our Zen was a beautiful boy who never gave us a moments trouble happy and healthy till his mum died and then he just gave up bless him.

So hello to anyone who remembers me and hello to everyone  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

LucyChow
BlueTongueTalker

Let Chows rule!

London, UK
Re: Hello Again
Reply #1 - Feb 24th, 2014 at 11:14am

Hi, Zen's mum, me and Mummy remember you  Smiley.  I'm sorry to hear you've lost him and his mum but also glad to know you've got a new girl.  We want to see her and her pup-to- be.

Mummy's life's changed a bit.  No, I haven't got a human dad yet but we've moved to the next town to downsize our place after our chairman's moving out.  Mummy's also gone to a rock 'n' roll world and has got a new job, which aren't related to each other.  My MySpace page has been deleted by the web server and I'm now on Twitter to stalk my celeb uncles and aunties by dictating to Mummy, of course.

www.twitter.com/londonchowclub

BTT has gone a lot quieter.  We haven't even heard from Auntie Christina or Uncle Peter.  Bet they're busier now.  Let's hear about more of your new girl, eh?   Wink

London Chow Club - It's time for a Chow revolution!
WWW londonchowclub  
IP Logged

Rhiannon

Dragonweyr Proteus "Zen"

england
Re: Hello Again
Reply #2 - Feb 25th, 2014 at 12:31pm

Got a nice mating from a lovely lovely kind red dog last night , fingers crossed ...........Our girls face isnt her fortune, but her eyes are clean and clear  Smiley if she ever stops still for 30 seconds i will attempt a photo , she is the least photographed chow ive ever had !!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print