Blue Tongue Talk
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  HomeHelpSearchLogin NetChows.com  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
chain or leather choker (Read 12307 times)
chowlove
Ex Member

Re: chain or leather choker
Reply #15 - Nov 4th, 2010 at 7:49pm

Merlin wrote on Nov 3rd, 2010 at 9:41pm:
I can assure you it has nothing to do with being anti - social.

The people in this forum and very honest, kind and caring people.  They don't come to this forum and insult people's intelligence with unbelievable stories.

You come in here the same day that some stupid moron in another group happens to need papers for her BYB chow,  and you pretend that you know nothing about it by giving us some ridiculous story about wanting to show your dog.

You come in here saying that you need to know what type of choker to use, yet you are working with a trainer, and everyone  knows that any trainer will tell you and teach you to use a metal one and they'll even tell you why to use the metal one.

You keep asking for someone to refer you to an adoption agency, you full well know that I'm associated with one and just want to see me put it in print for some reason that I really don't care to know about.

So I think the problem here is that you think we're stupid. We are not stupid. 

This forum has wonderful, intelligent and honest people here.

You didn't even have the common courtesy of introducing yourself to everyone.

This place doesn't need people who come here with a specific, self serving  agenda based on dis-honesty.

( and I'm entitled to my opinion)
I don't take kindly having my intelligence insulted.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Unlike other chow forums that soley exist for Google clicks, this particular forum strongly advocates responsible pet ownership and absolutely advocates buying from Breeders of Merit and the re-homing of chows.

You don't build quality relationships with people or on forums based on lies and deceit.

this is why i said anti social, i dont know this persone but he/she clearly thinks they know me, witch they dont. But im sure theres lots of other nice people on here  Smiley as for the choker, i dont agree with it but in the class (school) they said to put it on, until she starts to behave Sad

IP Logged

DutchChow
Master Moderator

Let's Flavour The World
With Chows

Netherlands
Reply #16 - Nov 4th, 2010 at 8:22pm

Merlin and Chowlove--,

The BlueTongueTalk forum isn't the place to 'fight' and get the other one accused or alike.

So my simple question is to stop your discussion and stay with the lesson on the topic.
When it is continued in this way I will act and take measures.

Peter

--
DutchChow
"While My Blue Tongue Gently Whispers: 'Chow Chow' "
IP Logged

chowlove
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Nov 4th, 2010 at 9:47pm

thanks peter  Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

DutchChow
Master Moderator

Let's Flavour The World
With Chows

Netherlands
Reply #18 - Nov 4th, 2010 at 11:23pm

Quote:
thanks peter  Smiley Smiley Smiley

ChowLove,

I don't know you that well and maybe many other forum members neither. Please write a short introduction about yourself, as I requested earlier.

Keep also in mind that the forum members who, so far, have replied to you are honest and open minded people.
So always count to ten before expressing things like:
Quote:
I can see that people on this forum arent very nice and social, thats sad 

These people have the heart on the right place and are there for supporting our favourite breed.

Peter

--
DutchChow
"While My Blue Tongue Gently Whispers: 'Chow Chow' "
IP Logged

Khristiann

Yunna and Yoshi

Reply #19 - Jan 11th, 2011 at 3:10pm

DutchChow wrote on Nov 4th, 2010 at 5:31pm:
[quote author=736469666D6A72050 link=1288712969/9#9 date=1288727821]I can see that people on this forum arent very nice and social, thats sad Sad

ChowLove,

Why are you making that statement?
I can assure you that most members on this forum have such not in mind and are decent people, with respect for others and above all are true ChowLovers...
Answers may not always appear being nice....but on the other hand true.

When I'm observing that responses or any publication are in-correct, rude and/or abusive and so on, I will interfere.

In properly training there is no need for whatever choker....

You need to win the Chow's heart not by pain or enforcing/surpressing...but simply by showing respect, love and devotion....and having patience.....

Peter

Wow, very well said Peter, very well said. I agree not to use the leather or chain choker collars. Why? cause i've seen my friends Pitbull that was using this said chain choker collar, and one day the dog was being walked in the park then it just saw something or someone and ran after it, simply my friend who is confident that the choker will work simply just jerked it off...and it simply just snapped the neck of the poor creature, it was really horrible!!! Now with chows in my expirience with my two boys I use a nylon collar styled belt type and fit snuglly to them...at first they wont walk so I waited tried and tried and tried....until they give in and they walked

Patience is a virtue........... Wink

Xtian's Petshop

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print