HomeHelpSearchLogin NetChows.com  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
How to (Read 17359 times)
chowlove
Ex Member

Re: How to
Reply #30 - Nov 2nd, 2010 at 5:15pm

Only 3 dogs ???? really, ive only been here since june, and i didnt know that there was a law about that, and thats sad. Merlin, im wondering why you ar being so sarcastic with me, im only here to ask questions and learn more about chows, and i think your mistacken me for someone else. Like i said im not a chow expert and the reason why i joind this forum is to find out more about them.

IP Logged

Merlin

Chow Baby!

Ontario , Canada
Reply #31 - Nov 2nd, 2010 at 5:21pm

Quote:
that there was a law about that

That's interesting. Most people usually find out these things B E F O R E they move to new areas with their pets, not after they move.

Quote:
being so sarcastic

Gee, you folks in Cornwall really don't understand our humour. Oh well.......

Quote:
why i joind this forum is to find out more about them

Last I looked, you were here because you desperately need to try to register your DNA proven, purebred show dog remember?

I hope you did learn a few things in the last few days.

IP Logged

chowlove
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Nov 2nd, 2010 at 5:25pm

look guy, i m not here to fight or anything. As for me im here for other reasons then the 1st question i posted. I really dont know what is wrong with you or why you dont like me, but i dont care just dont answer my posts thats all.
unless you have something nice or helping to say

thanks

IP Logged

Merlin

Chow Baby!

Ontario , Canada
Reply #33 - Nov 2nd, 2010 at 5:39pm

Smiley oh it must be a language thing. I guess we just don't understand each other.

IP Logged

chowlove
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Nov 3rd, 2010 at 2:29pm

Ho Merlin, I verified what you told me about dogs in cornwall and that doesnt aply to farm owners.... so that means i can have as many dogs i want to watch my animals Smiley

IP Logged

DutchChow
Master Moderator

Let's Flavour The World
With Chows

Netherlands
Reply #35 - Nov 4th, 2010 at 5:17pm

Quote:
How do i register my dog ??? I dotn have the papers for her ???? I know shes purebred

Hi Chowlove,

An interesting question. When it would be so easy to get a registration then it opens doors for all those 'mixes' and 'look-a-like' Chow Chows.
And more money could be asked......from any unsupsecting 'potential' buyer.
I noticed several answers on this topic......

Can you tell me more about yourself since I'm missing your introductory on our forum?
Please have this done at:
Blue Tongue Talk :: Forum Stuff :: Chow!
It helps also to formulate a fitting answer for you..

Peter

--
DutchChow
"While My Blue Tongue Gently Whispers: 'Chow Chow' "
IP Logged

Bailey

I Love Chows!

Usa
Reply #36 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 2:13pm

Hello,

You need to have this dog registered by the breeder. If you don't know who the breeder is, then go back to the person you got the dog from and ask him where he got the dog from, then get in touch with the breeder. 

Chances are good he's not from a good breeder because he would have had to take it back to the original breeder if he couldn't keep it anyways and a good breeder would have taken out a spay/neuter contract with the person to begin with.
Just because you think she's a purebred doesn't mean she has the qualities to be in the showring either and I'm sure everyone will tell you that.  Purebred doesn't mean she's within the "standard".

IP Logged

DutchChow
Master Moderator

Let's Flavour The World
With Chows

Netherlands
Reply #37 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 4:31pm

Bailey wrote on Nov 5th, 2010 at 2:13pm:
Hello,

You need to have this dog registered by the breeder. If you don't know who the breeder is, then go back to the person you got the dog from and ask him where he got the dog from, then get in touch with the breeder.

Chances are good he's not from a good breeder because he would have had to take it back to the original breeder if he couldn't keep it anyways and a good breeder would have taken out a spay/neuter contract with the person to begin with.
Just because you think she's a purebred doesn't mean she has the qualities to be in the showring either and I'm sure everyone will tell you that. Purebred doesn't mean she's within the "standard".

Ali--,

As you know there are many good reasons to go for a pure-bred Chow Chow. That means you have to stay away from puppy-mills and backyard breeders.
From an European perspective at least, only pure-bred (so registered) Chow Chows can be shown in official Shows (FCI). I guess that is also with shows under supervision by the CKC and AKC....

Peter

--
DutchChow
"While My Blue Tongue Gently Whispers: 'Chow Chow' "
IP Logged

Merlin

Chow Baby!

Ontario , Canada
Reply #38 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 8:00pm

Quote:
Hello,

Just because you think she's a purebred doesn't mean she has the qualities to be in the showring either and I'm sure everyone will tell you that.  Purebred doesn't mean she's within the "standard".

Gee... you wrote word for word what I wrote
??????? Is this a joke???

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print