Blue Tongue Talk
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  HomeHelpSearchLogin NetChows.com  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Devistating Chow kennel fire in US...send prayers (Read 11636 times)
Lovechows

Khan

Re: Devistating Chow kennel fire in US...send pray
Reply #15 - Mar 11th, 2009 at 2:06am

This is heartbreaking. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Shirley

IP Logged

Ef_Deal
BlueTongueTalker

By Shadow and by Moonlight!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #16 - Mar 18th, 2009 at 2:52am

Is there any update on Karen's situation?

Ef
By Shadow and by Moonlight
WWW GwynnaL  
IP Logged

chinarose

Chows rock!

Portland Oregon, U.S.A.
Reply #17 - Mar 18th, 2009 at 3:41pm

Hello friends,

ACCESS OUR AMAZEE  PROJECT HERE
http://www.amazee.com/chow-kennel-devistated-fire-0

Just a quick update to let you all know I will  be updating about Karen and her chow's status and any other related news at the AMAZEE link above.  I have been updating until now at Facebook , Worldchow, my blog etc which is quite time consuming so will be centralizing all info at her fundraising page instead.

Be sure to sign up on the AMAZEE page to be a member as an extra show up support for Karen. This page will be a place for you to share your condolences and thoughts and wishes for Karen as well as for all affected by the fire .

The discussion area at the top of the page in the pale blue tabs will show up as soon as you register with AMAZEE. Just click on JOIN PROJECT in the upper right hand corner to get started. Its FREE and only takes a moment.

ALL UPDATES CONCERNING KAREN AND THE FUNDRAISER WILL BE LOCATED AT THE DISCUSSION THREADS ON KARENS AMAZEE PAGE 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------

Also I WILL tell you this fantastic bit of news..........we are in FIRST PLACE in the Amazee/Facebook race to win Karen $1000.00 USD!! Up from third place last week!!

In order to stay on top before the contest closes we need to continue to encourage all our friends on Facebook (and those not yet on Facebook) to add the Amazee application to their profiles.  Again..another  FREEBIE and takes only moments to do.  Instructions are at our Amazee Project for Karen as you scroll down this page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------

And another blog writeup at Amazee about our Chow project for Karen.  Their "press" has really  helped make it possible for the project to get some incredible exposure

Thank you all so very much for everything!! Karen is so incredibly grateful for all you have done!!!

Hugs
Sandra Miller

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend:
and inside a dog, it's too dark to read."  - Groucho Marx
IP Logged

Ef_Deal
BlueTongueTalker

By Shadow and by Moonlight!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #18 - Mar 19th, 2009 at 12:42am

I can't seem to figure out the whole Amazee thing.   But I am on Facebook as Ef Deal.  Can you give me feedback there?

Ef
By Shadow and by Moonlight
WWW GwynnaL  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print